Well...At Least Something is Complete

So, now it's Tuesday. Today I finished editing chapter 9. I still have some revising to do for chapter 2, and I have to finish going through markups for 3-6, but progress is at least happening. The really important part of today's update, though, is that the cover is now 100% complete. I met with Ms. Higger and Mr. Faust and they gave me a few critiques and helped me fix a few small details. I kept a log of my work on this image from when I started back in May of 2017. In total I've clocked about 23 hours of work on the image. It took me FOREVER! But I'm glad it's finally done. I'm one more step closer to publication.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Semester Update

Once Upon...

Mid-semester update